Monday, June 13, 2011

Dream: Oh Happy Day

I shoot myself in the head
in a small rowboat.
My body simply falls away.
It is all an illusion.

wake feeling lucid. happy. light.
A Course in Miracles is working.
I am in lesson 3.

One...
Nothing I see in this room (on this street,
from this window, in this place) means anything.

two...
I have given everything I see in this room
(on this street, from this window, in this place)
all the meaning that it has for me.
three...
I do not understand anything I see in this room
(on this street, from this window, in this place).
GO....

The Pete Seeger song,
The Water is Wide,
hums through my head.

The water is wide, I cannot cross over,
Neither have I wings to fly,
Give me a boat that can carry two,
And both shall row - my love and I.

Oh happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment